Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 23rd - 25th June - The Aftermath
O-CuK Forums > TFF (The Frag Factory) LAN Gaming > Event Archive > 23rd - 25th June 2006
Sim0n
Post lan Hi-Jinks in here please.

First post, and must say, Big respect to Bee, for not popping a vein all weekend.

Great lan, Amazing Lan-Be-Que, Just generally great, as is always.
Helen
I can't believe i missed tim kissing r1pped - damn it lol! tongue.gif
VeeHexx
eh? did i? :S

curse of the beer-log. trying for no1 position is hard going it is
r1Pped
AWWW my hearts broken!
HE DONT REMEMBER GIVING ME A KISSY sad.gif
Sim0n
For anyone interested, i last saw bee as i left the M1 J25, around 30mins ago, after requesting he pulled over an had something to eat, and to chill out wink.gif.

Least he didnt have the redbull shakes biggrin.gif
VeeHexx
QUOTE(r1Pped @ Jun 25 2006, 08:08 PM) [snapback]161318[/snapback]
AWWW my hearts broken!
HE DONT REMEMBER GIVING ME A KISSY sad.gif

it's not dont remember..... i just cant remember if it was a dream-come-true, or just an erotic dream i had at night.

reality and dreams become one when ya throwing back the beers
Helen
QUOTE(VeeHexx @ Jun 25 2006, 08:48 PM) [snapback]161320[/snapback]
it's not dont remember..... i just cant remember if it was a dream-come-true, or just an erotic dream i had at night.

reality and dreams become one when ya throwing back the beers

omg tim how could u!! im heartbroken tongue.gif lmfao
*sobs*
VeeHexx
u get the rather sexeh thought of imagining me kissing him.....

just like i have todo with u and other gals.....

-------
on another note entirely - this has gotta be one the the best lans i`ve been to in a loooooong time. so much damn fun. those who didnt go not only missed out on a lan, but a good one at that. thanks to all that came, arranged the lan and made it what it was smile.gif
Helen
QUOTE(VeeHexx @ Jun 25 2006, 08:50 PM) [snapback]161322[/snapback]
u get the rather sexeh thought of imagining me kissing him.....

just like i have todo with u and other gals.....

ohhhhhhhhhh ouch that hurt lol!!!
such a turn on haha
[TFF]adwgs
Good lan
Great barbie both yesterday and today
thanks to Wolf for making sure football was screened biggrin.gif

Thanks as usual all biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
[O-CuK]Stevie
Must say thanks to everyone that came this weekend. Made another great LAN to remember.
Sunday breakfast done on the BBQ, what a treat. Thanks to Dubs and Q for being such good arsonists and getting them lit.
Bee, so glad you got your rig sorted, even though it was too late to put it through its paces.
Simon...I have got proof that you actually sat in front of a computer and played games....lol
The quiz was very good, made for a brilliant fun 30 mins and just showed how much notice we really take.
Would like to thank everybody for the help in setting up and tidying up, and Sue, Kay and Elaine for pampering me all weekend.
TFF PyrettaBlayze
Sorry i missed the lan guys but after my traumatic day on friday with my cat passing away SNEMOTICON13.gif , i dont think i would have been the best company in the world and working virtually all weekend at the pub i didnt have time to do much at all.

Sounds like you all had fun

maybe next time
Wolfen
Hehe good lan guys, should be gettign a few more YCT guys down aswell next time and maybe a couple of my mates from home. Looking forward to the next one in August!

P.S. Booby prize ftw! hehehe
NoObinator
I enjoyed the LAN smile.gif

Cant wait for next LAN cos its my birthday toast.gif
biohazard
heh gd lan shame bout p-dub and benjie they dint wanna help mono in css sad.gif
P-Dub
I'll let MrB explain why we didnt bother.

Top Lan, loved it, ribs hurt.... tongue.gif

Dubz
VeeHexx
b'day eh steve?

b'day teabagging guys..?
[O-CuK]Rockin'
Aye lil' steve is gonna be 11 at the next LAN so b'day bumps a must i think biggrin.gif
Sim0n
11 dunker smile.gif
[TFF]Q
photo's will be uploaded as soon as I can get me camera back off ADWGS

-={Q}=-
Sim0n
why quote me tongue.gif
[O-CuK]Stevie
Quote of the LAN comes from Elaine, as we were round the BBQ and the food was being cooked. Elaine says to Dave....." Have you put my breasts on yet"
jellybeard999
lol ... and by next LAN theyll be hubby and wife smile.gif

OT .. but Steve, isnt your sig a bit out of date tongue.gif
[O-CuK]Stevie
My sig is always out of date, it goes with the age. By the time I get it updated I will be ready for a new rig. Ive only had this one 12 mths, but i guess its time to change.......my sig.
Thanks for the gentle reminder
Marci
Hmmm... me sense an FZR600 Genesis-based sig as opposed to a jag based sig...
[TFF]Q
Stevie' date='Jun 26 2006, 11:20 PM' post='161421']Quote of the LAN comes from Elaine, as we were round the BBQ and the food was being cooked. Elaine says to Dave....." Have you put my breasts on yet"

Thats nothing, I've been told at the LAN that I have great tong action

-={Q}=-
Benjie
Didnt sue ask rockin if he wanted a baby at one point too? tongue.gif
[O-CuK]Rockin'
Aye Sue did ask me that lol tongue.gif

Too many shandys i think biggrin.gif
Sim0n
Yes, "Do you want a bacon sarnie" translated to "Do you want my baby", so she told me tongue.gif
biohazard
q u got u camera back ? whens the pics going up any ideas?
[TFF]Q
won't get my camera untill tomorrow night, and I fly out to egypt saturday morning, I'm hoping to get the pics uploaded tomorrow night as soon as I get it.

If anyone has pictures that they would like to send me then photos@thefragfactory.co.uk or q@thefragfactory.co.uk is the way to go.

-={Q}=-
[TFF]Q
Photos are being uploaded, http://gallery.thefragfactory.co.uk I have not resized them at the moment I'll do that when I get back off holiday, or unless Marci wants to do it to save server bandwidth.

Cya all in a week.

-={Q}=-
biohazard
rofl @ my dad outside sleepin - after bringing 9 million kids tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.