Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Attendance List
O-CuK Forums > TFF (The Frag Factory) LAN Gaming > Event Archive > 8th-10th December 2006
Pages: 1, 2
Lord_Ratso
CODE
Seat      User
================
Admin6  
Admin2  Wolf101
Admin5  
30   [TFF]Q  LAN ADMIN
10   [O-CuK]Stevie

01 Lee
02 Mr Ben
03 LeVa
04 Giggz
05 Wizz
06 RaeksUK
07 Mr Badidea
08 [O-CuK]Sim0n
09 [O-CuK]bee
10 [O-CuK]Stevie
18 Ashper
19 RinSewand
20 Vicolas
21 Mark23
22 Veehex
23 Helen
25 Jellybeard999
29 Febb
30 [TFF]Q
39 Brike70
40 Blayze

Reserve List:

No one is on the reserve list at the moment

Just FYI this list ISN'T in order of when you placed your booking, it's just a list of people who have had their places confirmed.

Capacity at LAN venue is 42

LAN Bookings taken = 22

Places still available = 20

For seating plan, see http://store.over-clock.com/seatingplan.html

For bookings please go to BOOKING PAGE

I know this is a bit daft really but you'd be amazed at how many people ask me for it.

Check the following LINK for LAN venue details including Friday night arrivals info etc.
Rinsewand
wooo, booked, and im brinign a guy from my uni course too. can't wait.

RwD
jellybeard999
quiet atm... sad.gif
VeeHexx
very quiet
i'm coming. fo'sho'. dunno when tho.
will be 12h shift that day - 7>7. then with a 4hour drive till i get till lan!!

might end up coming up on the saturday morning. either end up there friday night bout midnight earliest, or sat morning around 9am smile.gif

cricky...... only 8 of us booked!!?
a week and 1/2 togo guys, get those bookings in!!!
Lord_Ratso
QUOTE(VeeHexx @ Nov 28 2006, 04:36 PM) [snapback]171077[/snapback]
very quiet
i'm coming. fo'sho'. dunno when tho.
will be 12h shift that day - 7>7. then with a 4hour drive till i get till lan!!

might end up coming up on the saturday morning. either end up there friday night bout midnight earliest, or sat morning around 9am smile.gif

cricky...... only 8 of us booked!!?
a week and 1/2 togo guys, get those bookings in!!!

Actually, theres only 5 of you (and one of them is a free ticket holder) mayhem and Funbags have forwarded their places to the next LAN.

It's not looking good for this LAN so far, nowhere near enough people booked to make it worthwhile holding.
Giggz
i'll be booking shortly and so will 2 more.. iirc it was quiet up to a week before with bookings at the last one?
Rockin™
Yeah me n Stephen will be there too smile.gif
P-Dub
Me and Vyano will be there, cant book til thursday though.

Its not gonna be a bad lan, might even get a BBQ going... tongue.gif
VeeHexx
certainly bbq......... aslong as the weather holds up like it is atm...... pretty mild.
Mark23
ill be bookin tomorrow
Sim0n
Assumming i can get some time off from my new job, ill be toddling along.
Benjie
Start my new job on the monday plus i have £0 :< Hope you guys have fun without me again...:'(
jellybeard999
QUOTE(P-Dub @ Nov 28 2006, 06:04 PM) [snapback]171086[/snapback]
Me and Vyano will be there, cant book til thursday though.

Its not gonna be a bad lan, might even get a BBQ going... tongue.gif

Not think itll be a tad chilly mate ?

If we're having one though, im in... the fire will keep us warm biggrin.gif
VeeHexx
chilly?

u are a tart sometimes jelly tongue.gif
thats what coats are for. plus we british men (grrr... MANLY!) .... we'll bbq in rain if we must!
Giggz
cant see the bbq staying lit very long if it does though lol
O-CuK Bee
Depending on work, I'll be coming along Friday eve of Early Saturday, will get booked up when I get a moment to do it! Hopeing to come with a new Motherboard fitted!

Bee
jellybeard999
QUOTE(Giggz @ Nov 29 2006, 10:30 PM) [snapback]171137[/snapback]
cant see the bbq staying lit very long if it does though lol

Why ?

Only wind has a bearing on fire, and the bbq has a wind shield smile.gif
Sim0n
Hopeing to come with a new Motherboard fitted!

Bee

Venue - Check
Servers - Check
Switches - Check
Network cables - Check
Lanners - Check
Bee with a broken rig - THATS A BIG TEN-FOUR SARGE.
Rinsewand
rofl! placing bets now as to whether he turns up with it in the case or still in the box?

RwD
Sim0n
£10 that Sue has it in hand, because he didnt want to pay postage to get it down to him...
VeeHexx
rofl.
weather he has it or not is another issue. it's the fact that he will be reinstalling windowz cuz of the new mobo change biggrin.gif
jellybeard999
Booked !

Giggz
booked and will be there with my new £100 rig wink.gif
Sim0n
a £100 rig will be faster than Bee's rig will be most of saturday and sunday tongue.gif
jellybeard999
Sim0n' date='Dec 2 2006, 06:01 PM' post='171239']a £100 rig will be faster than Bee's rig will be most of saturday and sunday tongue.gif

a dead rig will equal it tbh
Lord_Ratso
Bee doesn't use windows for an O/S as far as I know, I reckon he uses linux and just uses a picture of the windows desktop as a screensaver tongue.gif
O-CuK Bee
mellow.gif I'm feeling a bit picked on sad.gif

/me smashes up the DFI

I still have to find someway of getting the board in time, no chance of having it installed, infact, it's looking possible I simply can't afford to buy it and/or get to the lan sad.gif
Sim0n
You always have the gaffa tape monster thats working tongue.gif.
LeVa
I'm booked for seat 3, next to giggz again.. only just registered to the forums lol

Anywayz cya all at the LAN, in the mean time i'll b practicin even more on UT2k4,Cod2,CoH and now starting to play Warhammer40k and Generals:Zero Hour
r1Pped
/cry i wanna play generals sad.gif
Sim0n
You coming to this one ripped ?
Mark23
come on guys n girls get your interest logged on here so the lan aint cancelled!!!!!!!
r1Pped
nah the last was the last
Sim0n
Interest logged, but cant pay atm, waiting for afew new bits so i have a rig capable of gaming on.
VeeHexx
unless we get some very late last min bookings, then i forsee a lan being put back

14 people booked. not even 1/2 filled....
Giggz
the list isnt up 2 date vee as im not on it neither is leva and a few others that are coming with us... etc
VeeHexx
thats good then - least we got a few more people!
Giggz
i know some people are booking this week who want 2 go aswell.. hopefully will fill up
jellybeard999
DD and the late booking crew still to go on too tongue.gif
O-CuK Bee
I'll be there!
VeeHexx
HOPEFULLY DD will be going - need to get in contact with him......... i know theres some stuff going on his end, so.... ??
P-Dub
I'll let you all know once i know about my car and how much its gonna cost to repair.

Dubz
Wolfen
QUOTE(VeeHexx @ Dec 4 2006, 03:28 PM) [snapback]171332[/snapback]
HOPEFULLY DD will be going - need to get in contact with him......... i know theres some stuff going on his end, so.... ??

I hope so too Tim, otherwise im out of a lift been really buy lately with uni (as you know) so not had time to get in touch with him. If he aint going i probably wont be going unless you feel like making another detour through manchester? And no I havent forgot about your £80. tongue.gif
jellybeard999
Any word on the pimpmobile dub ?

We NEED more peeps sad.gif
Giggz
1 or 2 will be booking thursday who i know lol.. bit late i no
VeeHexx
i bet a kiss and a hug that the lan wont break 20 booked seats wink.gif
O-CuK Bee
QUOTE(VeeHexx @ Dec 6 2006, 01:33 PM) [snapback]171419[/snapback]
i bet a kiss and a hug that the lan wont break 20 booked seats wink.gif

Can I skip the kiss part please?
MrBadidea
If anybody needs a lift thats on the way, gis a tap. I'm sure I can cram an extra body or two + a rig in my micromachine of a car!

On a side note, once again MrBad books at the last minute. And this time I have no excuse sad.gif
Rinsewand
c'mon nick, get your act together wink.gif

I'm starting to get well excited now!

RwD
NoObinator
Me and rockin will be booked and there on friday smile.gif btw rockin asked for Lotz of beer amstupid.gif and hopefuly i will pwn him @ this lan flamesmiley.gif Well cya there all O-CuK people and others
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.